TAS Software offers a complete range of products
that are suitable for most small to medium size businesses. Its
software that grows with your company. Each package offers the same
functionality based on TAS Softwares unique Account Processor
and Soft Ledger technology which makes the software so easy to
use. The higher priced programs simply add business functionality that smaller
companies do not require and should not have to pay for. As your company grows -
by simply paying the difference in price - you can seamlessly upgrade to the
next product. Theres no need to start again and your vital historical data
files will be automatically converted.
The combined special
features and functions and the formal accreditation* by the
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, simply leaves all
other systems standing and makes TAS the first stop when choosing a
new business and accounting system. Listed below are
our four software products. If you want more
information please contact our sales team
for an Information Pack.
TAS Books Accounting
- This is the top selling entry-level system suitable for most businesses
- Offers unrivalled accounting functionality
- Is easy to learn and use at a low, entry-level price
- Consist of the three ledgers and cash book
- Fully integrated goods and services invoicing
- Full analysis, reporting, EC Sales VAT management
- Full Euro currency input support (BASDA Accredited)
- 3 Year instant summaries with graphing and pie-charts
(Current, 1 Yr past and 2 Yr past)
- Exceptional drill-down and drill-around functionality and reporting
- Is suitable for all small to medium size businesses
- Multi-company version for book-keeping
If you're in doubt about which one to choose, start with this package as you can always upgrade to next higher version by simply paying the difference in price.
This contains all the functionality of TAS Books Accounting and adds;
- Multiple departments/profit centres.
- Skeleton orders in invoicing system
- Fully integrated sales and marketing response analysis module
- Sales person support
- Extended data warehouse-type analysis
- Full multi-currency input and EC Sales and VAT support
- 5 Year instant summaries with graphing (Current, 1-4 Year past)
- Consolidation for the multi-company version
- Optimal Network support for unlimited number
TAS Books Accounting Plus is particularly suitable for companies that need to track the response to advertising and mailings like mail order companies. It has a built-in module that allows you to measure the exact response, sales, margins and profitability of any sales and marketing campaign. Whether it's an advert in the Yellow Pages, the Sunday Times or a 50,000 copy, mass mailing utilising 5 different lists, the software will tell you exactly what the response was and how profitable it was. It incorporates sophisticated features such as 'lifetime value' reporting as promoted by the world's top sales and marketing gurus such as Jay Abraham, Paul Gorman, Ted Nicholas, Peter Thompson, Brian Tracy and many more.
TAS Business Controller
Whilst both TAS Books systems have goods and services pricing, invoicing and sales analysis etc. TAS Business Controller adds the following functionality;
- Full stock control
- Sales order processing with back-order support
- Purchase order processing that supports part deliveries
- Full EC VAT with Intrastat support
- Extended data warehouse-type analysis
- Extended drill-down and drill-around supporting all the added functionality
- The system is fully scaleable which means
that it is capable of handling massive files
- Client/Server version available in year 2000
Until recently, TAS Books Accounting Plus was the system used by TAS Software in-house. It has now switched to TAS Business Controller. Running on a 50+ user Novell network, the live system supports and gives instant access to years of vital history of more than 53,000 customers! The live data files are in excess of 1.4 Gigabytes. This is performance and functionality that exceeds systems costing tens of thousands of dollars!
Fully integrated, business accounting system with extended sales, marketing and financial analysis functions and features.
- Range of three different packages suitable for most type of small to medium size businesses.
- Real-time, real-world accounting means that files are always up-to-date.
- Full double-entry, open-item accounting based on the latest 'single-ledger' design and 32-Bit technology for Windows 95/98 and Windows NT.
- Full Integration with Microsoft Officeˇ Full Euro and Multi-Currency Input functionality.
- Wherever possible, for maximum productivity, no use of the mouse is required.
- Unrivalled ease of use with award winning Account Processor and Soft Year technology, allowing you to undo whatever you do, with full security audit trail.
- Unrivalled auditability with instant drilldown and drill around throughout the system.
- Single-user and multi-user network versions. Client/Server version available soon.
- Any number of departments/cost centres as well as any number of companies with consolidation.
- Dual VAT Registers support simultaneous use of both Standard as well as the Cash Accounting Scheme, with full EC Sales and Intrastat support.
- System supports 12 months or 13 (user-definable) periods with individual calendars.
- Non-destructive and non-obligatory month/period close and you may have up to five years open.
- Unique "Soft Year" technology allows for non-destructive year-end. If today's the day, simply run it. The (now previous) year remains open and may be posted to and re-closed as required. Open database architecture uses industry standard BtrieveŽ relational database.
- Fully scaleable - this means that the files may be virtually any size (i.e., gigabytes) and are re-stricted only by the available disk space.
- High-speed navigation with easy-to-use and easy-to-remember program access system.
- Consistent multiple definition reporting filters and selection parameters down to individual days.ˇ Both ICAEW as well as BASDA/HM C&E VAT and BASDA/Ernst & Young EMU Accredited.
- Instant graphs may be copied to the clipboard for inclusion in spreadsheets or WP reports.
- All reports may be sent to screen, printer
or disk. Reports to disk may be in fixed length/ASCII (text) files
or CSV (comma separated values) for full integration with
spreadsheets or WP
- Full traceability and auditability with full drill down and
drill around on all audit trails.
* Please note that certain features or
functionality only apply to the higher end products.